Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

November new release part 2

Hey!

So we're back with new release inspiration  part 2.  These fabulous images were released earlier this month, but in case you've brought one and now cant think what to do, our DT have another fantastic post over on our blog to show you how versatile these can be.

Firstly here are the images:

Christmas Snow globe


Christmas tree fairy


My first Christmas


Party Season

and I used Christmas snow globe




I coloured it with promarkers and decoupage'd the cute dear and trees. I also used fluffy stuff on the trees with some sparkle.  The digi was printed onto a printed card stock and bits cut out to give the effect above.

Hope you like it!

I'd like to enter this into:

Thanks for dropping by and leaving me your lovely comments!

See you soon
Rachael
x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous snow globe card -great idea to print onto cardstock and the decoupaged looks great
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x