Pages

Sunday 17 April 2016

Lily Wrynn - Birthday wishes

Hi everyone

I'm back again as promised with another card I made recently.

While I was away I kept an eye on Facebook and saw that Tiddly inks had released the cutest new digi stamps.  For those of you that follow me you'll know this is one of my favourite stamp brands so couldn't resist getting them.

It was my very best friends birthday while I was away, and I need to take her card and Disney inspired present around to her.  I thought I'd use Wrynn to make her card.

I printed her in very feint grey onto watercolour card and set it with some hairspray

I then painted her in a combination of distress inks and Sprectum noir watercolour pens.

I put the background together on Craft artist and fussy cut her put before mounting her onto the card front.

I hope you like her...





I'd like to enter her into:

A beautiful mess - anything goes
crafting with friends - anything goes (2nd entry)
Creative fingers - Anything goes
Crafts galore encore - anything goes
The sisters of craft - anything goes

Thank you for leaving your comments - it makes my day to open them!

Love
Rachael




6 comments:

  1. Rachael she is gorgeous love the colour you have used for her dress. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Rachael.Adorable sweet image and I love your cas design and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining in at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous job coloring the image. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card , Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your colouring is stunning, it really makes the image pop. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore April - Anything Goes Challenge and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x