Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Tiddly inks DT

Hi Everyone

I see that Tiddy inks are once again having a DT call, As I love, love, love these images it would be rude not to enter.


I've already added a previous card, but thought I'dd add two more.

This is the first of these two extras



To make this one, I printed the image adding a sentiment in the corner.  I coloured her in using a combination of promarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils.

The frame is gilding wax that I painted on.  I used a solvent that softens the wax and an old paintbrush.  It doesn't show up very well on the photo but its really metallic.

I then cut the whole thing Square and cut out the middle of the frame using my craft knife.  I mounted it on dotty paper and used the same paper to make three flowers to hang it on.

I hope you love this as much as I do.... watch out for part two tomorrow.

I'd like to enter this into:


Thanks for stopping by!
Rachael 
x

3 comments:

  1. Another very cute character. Love her too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Rachael & I love the dimension :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card!! Love everything about it! Good luck with the DT Call...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x