Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

Sentimental Sundays - colour inspiration challenge

Happy Sunday everyone

Almost Monday again.... how can the first five days of the week take so long, and the weekend go so fast!

At least its time for another Sentimental Sunday challenge, this time a colour inspiration challenge.



Our lovely sponsor this week is a day for daisies and I chose this pretty image to make a card with.



The backing papers are from a Kay Miller digi kit called fruitilicious.  I added a sentiment from the computer to make the background.

The image is coloured with promarkers and a quickie glue pen was used to add lots of glitter.

The butterflies and flowers were stamped on afterwards with a memento ink pad (lilac posies) and the stamps are a hunkydory set called butterfly wishes.  Once again copious amounts of glitter were used to bling her up!

I'd like to enter this into:


Thanks for stopping by - leave me some love if you do, it always makes me smile to see your lovely comments!

See you soon
Rachael
x

3 comments:

  1. Super card, love the colours they work really well on your piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely! Love this week's colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachael & I love that colour combo :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x