Pages

Sunday 22 March 2015

Sentimental Sundays - buttons, brads or bling

Hi everyone

Sunday means another Sentimental Sundays Challenge - this time use buttons, brads or bling.

I chose bling on my project in the form of diamante gems and glitter.  The image is from our kind sponsor Sami stamps who is also donating the prize of a $12 voucher to use in her store.



She is coloured with promarkers and cut out using am oval die from tattered lace.  die cut flowers coloured with distress inks, and the backing paper is from a papermania capsule collection.

the bling comes from tiny diamante's on the flowers in her hair, and the mega glittery butterfly.

please hop over to SS and check out the DT inspiration, and add a button, brad or some bling to join in...

See you soon - thanks for your lovely comments!

Rachael x

3 comments:

  1. Oh my... I know when I saw your image selection that you would create something beautiful... and I was right!! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning rachael.i love the beautiful image and blue colours and your colouring is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x