Pages

Sunday 14 December 2014

Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes

Hi Everyone

Hope your Christmas plans are all going well.  Last few bits to buy and few cards to write and send out, but otherwise I think I'm almost there!

It's Sunday - therefore time for our latest challenge at Sentimental Sundays - this week anything goes!



These cutie are from our lovely sponsor - Random fan.  Coloured with promarkers.

The papers are from a pad i had free from a magazine last year, with die cut holly, berries and the sentiment is a Tim Holtz die.

Why don't you hop on over to our challenge at Sentimental Sundays and check out the DT inspiration

Thanks for dropping by, please leave me a comment - it makes my day to read them! x

See you soon

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. Very cute penguin's, don't know how you squeeze so much in in one day, not to mention shopping, you know what I mean. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x