Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

All Dressed up - NEW DT and December release

Hello everyone

I have been so excited I've barely been able to contain myself.  I found out earlier this week that I had made the cut for the All dressed up DT call!!  I happy danced around for a long while I cant tell you what this means to me and to be working with some extremely talented ladies makes my feel very honoured!

Here's my first post.  I only had a couple of days to make this.  The image is yet again so gorgeous I didn't want to over whelm her, I wanted her to be the main focus.



She's called 'little skater'  - Check out the blog and shop for details on how to get your hands on her here
She's been coloured with promarkers and then I've used distress inks and glitter to produce the shadows and ice effect.  The image was printed onto the background and I've then used copious amounts of frantage all around to make it look like its snowing!

please hop over to ADU to see our other new release and see some of Wendy's other gorgeous images too.  Our latest challenge is still on too if you fancy using one of the images (I know you wont' be able to resist!) all info on the blog too.

anyway - I'm off again to dance around a little bit more! 

I'd like to enter this into:

Brown Sugar - Winter
Delicious Doodles - non traditional Christmas
Art impression stamps - Feeling frosty
Crafting by designs - Christmas


Please leave me some love if you drop by here - I love to read your lovely comments they always make my day x

See you soon
Rachael 



10 comments:

  1. love your card it is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore this so sweet love the background love Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Rachael, this is amazing.
    Love how you made the ice effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Lovely CAS look x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, the image is stunning and your background sets her off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created such a fabulous scene card, Rachael! I could be looking out my window!
    I'm very happy to be working with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab card, well done on getting chosen for the DT, you'll be running your own master classes soon. Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Rachael :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card - great coloring & CAS design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scene, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x