Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

Friday Sketch challenge 80

Hi everyone

Sshhh - I know its not Friday, but this should have been posted yesterday.  I had some timing issues, i.e. work seems to have gotten in the way of crafting this week.  Oh well, how else to I continue to purchase crafty goodies, if I don't earn some pennies!!

this weeks sketch is by Deborah and it looks like this:


and here is my take on it


 The image and sentiment are from Cuddly Buddly and are coloured with promarkers.  The snowman was glittered (hence the reason why it looks a bit green??) and the snow flakes I used my liquid pearls.  I made the roses with brown card and some gesso to look like snow.  The background was embossed using a free folder from a magazine (who doesn't love a freebie eh!)

please stop over and have a go at our latest sketch and check out the other DT inspiration

thanks for stopping by, please leave me a message so i know you've been

Lots of love
Rachael
xx

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous rachael.stunning sweet image and your white on white design is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love the roses. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x