Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Sentimental Sundays challenge 207

Happy Sunday everyone!

Right - lets see if this scheduling works this time, for those savvy people you may have noticed that my Sentimental Sundays post was a little early last week.  I'd set the schedule of the post and I must have set it wrong!! grrr.

Anyway onto this weeks challenge, kindly sponsored this week by bugaboo, offering 7 - yes count them, 7 free digis for the winner.  Got to be worth a go eh!


our challenge is FUNKY FLOWERS.

here's my inspiration using one of the sponsors images




made with Etsy brought digi backing papers
coloured with promarkers (birds - buttercup, pineapple crush. Blossom - blender and blossom pink.  Leaves - moss and olive green.  Dragonflies and house- Arctic blue, capri blue, glacier blue)
sentiment - Simon says stamp
flowers and ribbon from stash

please stop by and give us some love - we love to see your projects - oh and if you've made it here, please leave me a message - it makes my day to read them!

See you soon
Love
Rachael
x

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous rachael.really pretty design and papers and i love your stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x