Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

Friday Sketch challenge - Sketch 70

Happy Friday morning to all my followers, and to anyone else who stumbles across my little piece of crafty indulgence!

its Friday meaning its another sketch challenge from the ladies at FSC.

this time is one of my sketches... no pressure!



and here is my little lady!




Shes from little Claire - I brought her a couple of years ago, and dusted her off for this cute card
Stamped with black memento and coloured with promarkers (oops forgot to write down all the colours but the ones i can remember are: blush, sunkissed pink, lilac, lavender, amethyst, ivory, vanilla, warm grey 2, tan, cool grey 3 and 4, glacier blue..)
papers are brought from etsy and printed on cheap photo paper
the doily was cut on my silhouette
Flowers from wild orchid crafts - finished with pearls from my stash
the sentiment is from my fave Lili of the valley set

thanks so much for taking time to read my ramblings, id love to hear from you if you like what I do!

See you soon
Rachael
x


3 comments:

  1. Rachael such a gorgeous card love the image,layout and papers you have used. Hope you have a great bank holiday weekend. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous rachael.stunning sweet image and i love your soft colours and pretty design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x