Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Friday Sketch challenge 69

Happy Friday everyone!

its nearly the weekend - yey.... so looking forward to it!

its time again for another lovely sketch for you to follow over at Friday Sketch Challenge, this time by Claudia.




With our generous sponsor giving a $5 prize to our winner
$5.00 Gift Certificate - Click Image to Close

Here's my inspiration for you



I made this using:
Wyn digi stamp from tiddlyinks
coloured with promarkers (skin - blush, sunkissed pink and coral, hair - primrose, pastel yellow, buttercup, mustard and gold, dress - Oatmeal, apricot, warm grey 3, flowers/bow/shoes - baby pink, cocktail pink, hedgehog - tan, caramel and shale)
papers - digi printed from Nitwit Gratitude digi kit
sentiment - simon says stamp

I hope you like her - I think she's adorable.

Thanks for stopping by - please do stop over at FSC to check out the DT inspiration and have a go

see you soon
Rachael
x

2 comments:

  1. Rachael fantastic card love the image and the layout, Hope you got my email. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning rachael.really sweet image and i love your pretty design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x