Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Friday Sketch challenge #58

Hello everyone

Seems I'm back into the swing of things. Its been a while, sorry followers! I've been studying very hard for a degree level qualification, so I've had many a long night at the dining table for the last few weeks, however I'm now done (and hopefully I've passed) and life goes on as normal, which means crafty time!!! Yay!

Back to the challenge...

Check it out over at Friday Sketch Challenge.  The winner gets a great prize of 2 free digis from
and the sketch looks like this:
Thanks to the lovely Carole.

Here's mine using one of the cute reindeer's from 2 cute 2 ink.



lovely muted lilac and blue backgrounds, matted and layered, with the image coloured in Promarkers (Vanilla, Caramel, Sandstone, Tan, Sunkissed pink, Coral, Lilac, Amethyst, Aquamarine and Denim blue). finished with a spot of glitter, ribbon and some gems.  The sentiment is one from cardcraft.

hope you like it - please stop by and have a go!

Love Rachael
xx
ps I promise not to leave it so long next time!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rachael love the colour combination. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Rachael.fab icy colours and I love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x