Pages

Sunday 6 October 2013

Keeping it simple!

Good evening everyone!

Its that time of the week again - the end of a lovely weekend, with the prospect of work for another five days!

So while I was blog hopping yesterday - and might I add there are some lovely ones out there! I came across a couple of clean and simple ones.  I do like this style but I'm not brave enough to do it often, as I always feel that it needs something else and I do have to stop myself from adding extra's!

I want to enter this card into CAS-ual Fridays for chevron and sequins. CFC 116

In my stash I actually found sequins with chevrons on!  It's amazing what you find when you dig hard enough.  I made this in preparation for my little (although now not so little) brother, so I hope he doesn't sneak a peak.  I love this typewriter font - it was from a free font website I've used it on a few things since finding it!  The photo doesn't really show how striking this is, but now the nights are drawing in, its difficult to get any great photos.  HINT for Christmas present Hubby - I need a daylight bulb lamp and white box!!! (let's see if he bothers reading my blog eh!)




I have some finishing touches to a white on white Christmas card - and will post this separately as soon as its finished!
 
Thanks for stopping by - oh and welcome to the new members to my blog - thank you for signing up, it makes my day each time i see a new person joining, and all of your comments keep me going!
 
See you in a while
 
Love
Rachael 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love this - just the sort I like. Brill work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I am sure your brother will love it. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael this is beautiful love the simplicity. Can you email me your email address as I have the Christmas tree you commented about as a word document so can send it to you. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning rachael.fab funky design :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x