Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Cute teddy


Following rather a hectic working weekend, I am finally enjoying some me time in my craft room.
I've just made the following card to enter into:
Papertake challenge, something old, new, borrowed and blue. It is a new stamp (well, new to me),
with old sentiments and scraps of lace, all finished in blue.

and
Cutiepie challenge #48 cute and cuddly.


I printed a blue spotty background paper, cut to size of my card, then die cut a scalloped circle. I then
stamped the bear - its from Lili of the valley (and was a bargain from a craft room clearance on ebay!) and coloured using various blue promarkers. the bear was coloured using vanilla and tan.
I then cut a doily and placed behind and layered the whole card up while adding white ribbon
(again coloured pale blue with promarkers) and white lace. finally adding a sentiment (from craftwork cards) and glittered, and added flowers and a flourish. and some liquid pearls to the edge

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by! 









4 comments:

  1. Aww, such cute card Rachael! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, such a sweet stamp and love the delicate colours.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Cute & Cuddly challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Cutie pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a message - it always makes my day to read them! x